BE WITH YOU

 [Verse 1]

  G                Bm

Savior of my soul

        Dm

I confide in you

         G                             C

Through all my darkest moment

        Am              D

In you I find my peace

      Bm                         Em

My comfort when I'm weak

  Am                                                        D

I trust in You, through storm and raging sea

 

 [Verse 2]

  G                          Bm

Faithful, You're my God

                   Dm                    G                 C

You're the Glory and the Lifter of my head

      Am                        D

Your light it fills my days

      Bm                   Em

It leads me in Your ways

  Am                                  D

Forever I surrender all to You

 

[Chorus 1]

         G                     Bm

And I live to worship You

    Em                          Dm                 G

My Jesus  You're the only one for me

                      C                        D

Nothing will ever take Your place

                   Bm           Em

My precious Savior

Am                                                              D

Who can stand between my Lord and me

 

 [Chorus 2]

           G                 Bm

Lord I live to honor You

          Em                        Dm            G

And I long to bring my life an offering

               C          D

Take me higher

              Bm        Em

Draw me deeper

Am               D             G

I give all to    be with      You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAYO NA SA PRESENSYA NYA

PASASALAMAT

TUNAY NA DIYOS