I THANK GOD

[Intro] D Dsus

 
[Verse 1]
D
Wandering into the night Wanting a place to hide
                           G                       D
This weary soul, this bag of bones
D
And I tried with all my might But I just can't win the fight
                             G           D
I'm slowly drifting, a vagabond
    A                           Bm
And just when I ran out of road
    G                 D
I met a man I didn't know
       A                           Bm              G
And He told me that I was not alone

 [Chorus]
D                              Em
He picked me up Turned me around
D                             G
Placed my feet on solid ground
                     Bm                                G
I thank the Master I thank the Savior
                         D
Because He healed my heart
      Em
He changed my name
  D                                 G
Forever free, I'm not the same
                  Bm                                G
I thank the Master I thank the Savior
                 D
I thank God

 

[Bridge]
A
Hell lost another one
Bm               G               D
 I am free, I am free, I am free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAYO NA SA PRESENSYA NYA

PASASALAMAT

TUNAY NA DIYOS