JOY


Intro: F   C   G   Am G

Verse 1
F                                   G
You've turned it all around
F                                        G
Where I was hurting now I'm rejoicing
F                               G                       Am    G
In Your love I'm found and I have joy, woah
F                                G
You took away my pain
F                                        G
You turned my mourning into dancing
F                        G                          Am    G
I can smile again ‘cause I have joy, woah

 

Verse2
F                  G
You took away my pain
F                                              G
You turned my mourning into dancing
F                     G                            Am     G
I can smile again ‘cause I have joy, woah

Prechorus
F                               G
Let the celebration begin
F                                      G
Make a joyful noise unto Him
F                                  G
Come on everybody
                          Am                             G
Let's give Him praise for He is good

 

 

 

Chorus
C                  F                               Am
You have given me a joy that won't stop
G                                          C                        F
And will never leave, so I will praise You
with gladness
 Am    G            F         
For You are good

 

Bridge
                                C                      F
You've turned my sadness into gladness
                              C                        G
You've turned my sorrow into joy
                               C                F
Now I'm singing and I'm dancing
                      Am    G      C
And I will shout for joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAYO NA SA PRESENSYA NYA

PASASALAMAT

TUNAY NA DIYOS