PRAISE TO THE LORD


[Verse]

       D                                               G
In the battles, Lord, You are my peace
          D                                                  A
When I am broken, Lord, You are my strength
                   G                                 Em
You're my strength, You're my love
           F#                            G
You're my life, You're my joy
                        D/F#             Em                       C
My song in the night, How I marvel at Your mercy
                A
And I   sing


[Chorus]

  D                                     G       
Praise praise to the Lord   (2X)
   Em                                A               Em 
For    He  is good and merciful, His  love  is great
          A                             D    
He's so wonderful, My Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAYO NA SA PRESENSYA NYA

PASASALAMAT

TUNAY NA DIYOS