DRAW ME NEAR

[Intro] G  Em  Am  D

 
[Verse 1]
G                                                  Em
Father God I come into Your presence
     G                                                           Em
With all my heart I come to sing Your praises
 

[Pre-Chorus]
                   C           G
I want to feel Your embrace
             C                    G
Your love and Your grace
              Am                   Bm
With a passion in my heart
            Am                D
I desire to seek Your face

 
[Chorus]
                   C               D                G
Draw me near Your presence Oh Lord
                   C               D                G
Draw me near To You, our loving God
                    C            D
I long for You, my heart
   Bm              Em
Worship You alone
                    C             D                  G
Draw me near Your presence Oh Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAYO NA SA PRESENSYA NYA

PASASALAMAT

TUNAY NA DIYOS