I THANK GOD

[Intro] C

 
[Verse 1]
C
Wandering into the night Wanting a place to hide
                           F                       C
This weary soul, this bag of bones
C
And I tried with all my might But I just can't win the fight
                             F           C
I'm slowly drifting, a vagabond
    G                           Am
And just when I ran out of road
    F                 C
I met a man I didn't know
       G                           Am              F
And He told me that I was not alone

 [Chorus]
C                              Dm
He picked me up Turned me around
C                             F
Placed my feet on solid ground
                     Am                                F
I thank the Master I thank the Savior
                         C
Because He healed my heart
      Dm
He changed my name
  C                                 F
Forever free, I'm not the same
                  Am                                F
I thank the Master I thank the Savior
                 C
I thank God


[Verse 2]
C
I cannot dеny what I see Got no choice but to believе
                               F                                         C
My doubts are burning Like ashes in the wind
C
So, so long to my old friends Burden and bitterness
                                     F
You can just keep it moving
                                         C
Nah, you ain't welcome here
                 G                             Am
From now till I walk the streets of gold
                 F                       C
I'll sing of how you saved my soul
     G                                 Am                                    F
This wayward son has found his way back home

[Bridge]
G
Hell lost another one
Am               F               C
 I am free, I am free, I am free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAYO NA SA PRESENSYA NYA

PASASALAMAT

TUNAY NA DIYOS