THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE

 [Intro]

D G

[Verse]
D                                                               D7            G
In the morning, I thank You for the breath that I have
        D                                                                         A
The new strength,the good hope,Your light on my path
                   D                                         D7           G
In the morning, I thank You for the life that I have
G                            D                                    G
The blessing, the family, the roof on my head
G                     D                           A                           D
In the morning, I thank You for everything that I have

 [Chorus]

G                             D
Thank You, Lord, thank You
A7                            D          D7
You are kind and good to me
G                             D
Thank You, Lord, thank You
A7                                                   D    
Thank You for everything that I have

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAYO NA SA PRESENSYA NYA

PASASALAMAT

TUNAY NA DIYOS