TWO HANDS ONE HEART

 Stanza 1:

 

   E            

  What can I give

   B7           

  What can I bring

C#m                                     D      A

  That would be pleasing to my King

   E                               B7

  I'll give my heart not just a part

C#m                           D      A

  I'm lifting up my everything

             F#m            E

  Well it's all I have to offer

             C                      D

  And it's all I have to give

 

 Chorus:

   C    G            D    Em

  Two hands one heart

   C    G      Am    D

  One life to offer You

   C    G           D    Em

  Two hands one heart

   C        G             Am-D-G      

  That is what I give to You

 

....B7

Stanza 2:

   E                            B7

  Use me today    I know You can

C#m                          D       A

  Lord I surrender to your plan

   E

  You made this heart

   B7

  You made these hands

C#m                                D    A

  Take me and use me as I am

          F#m                E

  Well it's all I have to offer

             C                      D

  And it's all I have to give

 

 

 

Bridge:

 

    Em 

  Little becomes a lot

G

  When it's in Your hands

C                                                  Am   D

  Take me and make me more like You

           Em

  Well it may not seem like much

G

  But with the master's touch

C                                         Am    D

  I know that I'll be more like You..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAYO NA SA PRESENSYA NYA

PASASALAMAT

TUNAY NA DIYOS