WHEN I LOOK INTO YOUR HOLINESS

Orig Key: G

[Verse] 

               A                               D
When I look into Your holiness.
                A                     C#m    D
When I gaze into Your loveliness.
              A
When all the things that surround
                D                               Bm          E
Become shadows in the light of You.
        A                                                            D
When I found the joy of reaching Your heart.
         A                                 C#m                      D
When my will becomes enthroned in Your Love.
               A
When all the things that surround
             D                           Bm         E
Become shadows in the light of You.

 

[Refrain]

E               D   E          C#m   F#m
I worship You, I worship You.
           Bm                                 E
The reason I live  (The reason I live)
              A                  (A7)
Is to worship You.  (Repeat)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAYO NA SA PRESENSYA NYA

PASASALAMAT

TUNAY NA DIYOS